Kenny has much to share about boxing and life and the similarity of the two. Though best known as the 3rd man in the ring for some of the biggest fights in history, he is also a retired school teacher where he influenced the lives of 1000s of Las Vegas middle school students during his 35-year tenure as a physical education and health teacher.
His rich experience in the ring and classroom provide a unique platform for his “obedience” message. He teaches kids the value of discipline and obeying their parents; and helps parents realize the importance of requiring obedience.
“Whatever the goals are in life—boxing, college, career, family—there are guidelines to getting there,” says Kenny. Embracing the requirements offers your best chance of having the things you truly want.”
Sampling of his Workshop
- Developing the Champion in YOU
- The “4 Corners” of Success
- “Making Weight” (Qualifying Yourself to Reach Your Goals)
- The “8 Count” of …. (Variety of Topics such as) Enjoying Good Health, Divorce-Proofing Your Marriage, Successful Parenting, Achieving Your Goals (8 proven principles for each)
- Special programs can be developed upon request
Kenny ties in boxing footage, visual props, and metaphors to drive home his message.
For booking inquiries or contact information, click here.